Geothermal Heating and Cooling


Geothermal Heating and Cooling is quickly becoming popular due to the low cost of heating and cooling homes, commercial buildings and businesses.

Heat is continually supplied to the ground in the form of solar energy. 
Approximately 46% of the sun’s energy is absorbed by the earth. The remaining 54% is either reflected back into space or absorbed by the earth’s atmosphere. At a depth of approximately 15 feet, the ground temperature remains fairly constant, with an average temperature between 42-77°F year-round, depending on the local climate, terrain and soil type.